RockStar Tri tagged me yesterday in a fun little meme going around the Interwebs. And since it’s Friday, I figure it’s the perfect day to reflect on the 10 things that make me happy.
1. Visiting my family in Allentown. It’s great because I get to spend quality time with the family and run on nice open roads with no traffic lights.
2. The BF. Yup I’m a sap.
3. My fabulously wonderful friends. They come to my races and make signs and are just awesome people to hang out with on a normal basis.
4. Running. I miss it a lot now that I’m injured. I can’t wait to get back out there.
5. Curling up with a good book or some of my favorite shows on TLC after a long day at work to unwind.
6. The suburbs. Seriously, every time I drive through one I think they are so quaint and I’m always envious of all the great running room they have.
7. Social media. I’m a nerd. I love Facebook and Twitter and all those other sites.
8. Chick flicks, chick lit, girly movie nights. Self explanatory.
9. Blogging. I love writing and this is a great outlet for it. I love the support of the community I’ve found through blogging. I love all of your comments and encouragement. It makes me smile every time I get an email saying someone else has left me a comment.
10. The beach and warm weather. There is no place I’d rather be than at the beach, relaxing and soaking up the sun. Walking along the beach at night is so peaceful and calming and seriously, is there a better getaway than the beach?
OK the rules from here go that I need to tag 10 people, but since I love you all, consider yourself tagged if you want to be!
Happy Friday! May the weekend come quickly!