This solid boxing workout fits perfectly into an hour with a few minutes to spare. Set your ring timer for 3 minute rounds with a 1 minute rest.
1. Two rounds jump rope (work through your 1 minute rest)
2. One round stretching
3. Two rounds shadow boxing
4. Three rounds heavy bag; punch out (speed punches) last 30 sec of each round
5. One round speed bag
6. Two rounds abdominals work (work through 1 minute rest)
7. Two rounds spin bike (work through 1 minute rest)
If you’re putting effort into it, you should be drenched, tired and happy (otherwise you should ask for your money back). Hit the shower and head back to work!
Image by Steve Snodgrass
- Basic Boxing Workout
- Victorian Doll (with Kitten Friends) Boxing Workout
- 3 New Lessons in the Boxing Ring