Well folks, I’m about a week out (8 days, but who’s counting?) from my due date for our little bundle of joy’s arrival. My husband and I are super excited to add to our family and are looking forward to this next chapter.
As I assess all of the things I must do in order to be a successful coach (I still have recruiting calls to make, a recruiting calendar that is daunting, and spring season for my team) and a successful mom (time, time, time! love, love, love!), I’ve decided that the writing that I so enjoy has to take a backseat. Once I get a handle on how to be both an awesome coach and mom, then I’ll add awesome blogger back to the mix.
I get asked lots of questions about the pregnancy, so here are…
Coach Dawn’s baby FAQ’s:
- Do I know what I’m having? Nope, we’re going to be surprised.
- How do I feel? Great…I’m having a baby!
- Have we picked out a name? Not yet, we’ll be forced to soon enough though.
- How will you decorate the nursery if you don’t know if it’s a boy or a girl? Well this child has no choice but to be athletic…my husband played football at the college I work at and I coach volleyball there. Thus the decorations will be sporty!
- When exactly am I due (usually said with a worried look)? January 8th…we’re almost there.
Okay folks. Happy coaching and I’ll see you later.Powered by Sidelines