Over at SB Nation’s Kentucky site A Sea of Blue, the latest Guess the Game Outcome is asking for predictions for today’s game between the Wildcats and the defending champion Baylor Lady Bears.
Women vs Baylor
- Who wins the game? [+/-1 point]
- How many points does UK score? [4/3/2/1 points]
- How many points does Baylor score? [4/3/2/1 points]
- Predict Brittney Griner’s Blocks/Rebounds/Missed FG’s. [3 points each; 1 point within two]
- Predict A’dia Mathies Points/Made 3’s/Steals. [3 points each; 1 point within two]
- How many turnovers does UK force in the game? [4 points; 2 points within three; 1 point within five]
- How many points off turnovers does UK score? [4/3/2/1 points]
- Which is the higher total: UK points off turnovers + points from made 3’s or Baylor points in the paint? (note that if a 3 is made off of a turnover those points will get double counted). [+/- 1 point]
There’s a chance that I might post my predictions over there later. For now, in addition to the questions above, another question: How many offensive rebounds will Griner have?
While you’re at it, also check out the season predictions for Kentucky from the A Sea of Blue community – there seem to be high hopes that the women’s team can make the 2013 Final Four.Powered by Sidelines