Who wouldn’t love banana splits for breakfast, lunch, dinner or even a snack? Try this delicious smoothie that tastes similar to the “real thing” and let me know if you have any cool variations you tried.
Banana Split Smoothie
Yield: 3, 1 cup servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- ½ cup pineapple (fresh, frozen, or canned)
- ½ cup of strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 ripe banana, sliced
- 1 cup plain Greek-style yogurt, fat-free or low-fat (or dairy alternative yogurt)
- ½ cup fat-free milk (or dairy alternative milk)
- 1 tablespoon chocolate sauce
- 1 cup ice
- Place all ingredients in a blender and mix well.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
Carbohydrates: 43 g
Sugar: 32 g
Protein: 17 g
Saturated Fat: 0
Cholesterol: 1 mg
Fiber: 4 g
Calcium: 260 mg
Sodium: 95 mg
Try this one with kids, for that something “sweet” after dinner, or right after your workout. When do you like to do your smoothies?