Crossroads is a gathering of skateboard companies and shops to do business. So a few of us girls went out to join in the discussions. Here are a few things from the event….
– Ultimate Boarder Is Wondering Where Are The Ladies… with two years now offering a team women contest and no teams showing up, Ultimate Boarder is wondering what’s going on? So we are asking you. Skaters, Surfers, Snowboarders, this is an opportunity for you. Why don’t you grab it?
– Mimi Knoop And Cara Beth Talking Hoopla… Both of the ladies showed up for the event to handle some business. What do they have to show? Well a fourth Hoopla graphic for starters. More news to come!
– Sector 9 Is Stepping Up Oregon Trifecta… After their quite sponsorship last year, Sector 9 is taking on Trifecta full force, bringing it back to the great event it began as. Ladies, your presence is requested!
– We were talking about It a lot… What is It? You will know soon enough.
– Stance Collected Old Socks… Courtney from GRO and Dave Duncan, both traded in our old socks for new Stance! All the old socks will be donated to the homeless. Love It.
– Want to know even more… Get involved with GRO to attend future events and make a difference!
Powered by Sidelines