Courtesy Action Fighter Media
The White Collar workers were ready to roll up their selves and glove up this past Thursday as Atlanta’s Corporate Fight Night started it’s 2013 season.
Promoter Terri Moss (a former fighter) has been putting on this event the past year, getting the business class a chance to box it out in amateur bouts for charity. In their sixth event, 12 female business professions were featured, several who have trained in boxing, and some that were newbies to the sport.
In the co-main event, Lisa Belcher (a public health researcher) took on Lisa Creech Bledsoe (a professional writer), with their purses going to charity. As it happens, both represented The Ben Cohen StandUp Foundation. Blecher would edge Beldsoe on the score cards and get the decision win.
Here are the rest of the results (all won by decision):
- Kelsey Smith (representing Thaakat Foundation) def. Shannon Kirk (representing the Georgia Transplat Foundation)
- Tracy Youngblood-Wingate def. Leann Bass
- Ciera Lofton def. Dena Bernette
- Nakoa Gardner (Representing PAWS Atlanta) def. Leslie Falzone (Representing the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)
- Jeolelle Coley def. Mackinzie McRae