I haven’t taken time in quite a while to recognize some of my blogging friends, but since Shaunelle (check out her awesome collection of little girls hairstyles – perfect inspiration for game day/competition day hair) gave me the Beautiful Blogger Award, I can’t keep it to myself.
I am giving the Beautiful Blogger Award to:
- Jenn at Jeneric Stories for sharing the Dad’s Get Involved PSA video – Let’s Go D-A-D-S
- Lorraine at TrackMom for posting a great collection of inspirational quotes as their outdoor track season gets started in So. Cal.
- Sherry at Ladies on the Tee for making me super jealous that she has been able to get out on the golf course in 2010 already and I haven’t! I wish all this snow would melt and the temps would warm up so I could go try out my new G wedge and other goodies I got for Christmas.
- ChicRunner for her awesome LA Marathon course preview photos. While I am not training for a marathon, I have started running with a bunch of the moms from swim team while the kids practice.
- And while we are on the topic of running – I think Jess and her pink shoes need this award too.
Ladies, you are not under any obligation to pass this award on, but it is a fun way to share your favorite reads with your audience and to let another blogger know they are doing a great job. Have a fabulous weekend.Powered by Sidelines