I didn’t do much of an update after my meet this weekend because I was busy turning old and all, but today I ran across this video (read: was emailed this video by my mother who has google alerts set up to inform her of anything posted on the web about me), and figured I would share it with you all so you can get my thoughts on the meet and the upcoming season in a talking format. After watching it myself I noticed a few things…
* My teeth are huge. I mean, I know I have large teeth, but it seems that they aren’t so obvious in pictures as they are when I am watching myself talk on video. Whoa.
* I can be incredibly corny. What was that sing-song at the beginning?!! It’s obvious I don’t work at trying to be cool.
* I talk faaaast and I talk a lot. Give me a camera to talk to and I will ensure there is no awkward silence or weird pauses.
* I have an Oakley contract… or I should at least. Who is the cool girl in the glasses? Well that would be me. Normally I would think to take them off but it is really easy to forget I have these glasses on, which is another reason I think they’re so awesome. (Still working on that contract…)
* I may- or may not- make up words. Is “comfortability” a word? When I hear myself say it I question the validity of it and that’s not such a good thing for someone who prides themselves on being a word person.
**I was interviewed by Joanna Hayes for WomentalksportsPowered by Sidelines