As previously reported (and fans have figured out), the WNBA sealed a deal with LifeLock to have logos on league jerseys.
The Tempe, Arizona based identity theft protection company, inked a three-year agreement with the WNBA worth at least $1 million. This season the LifeLock logo replaces the Phoenix Mercury’s moniker on the front of team jerseys.
Other terms of the deal:
- LifeLock in-arena signage and branding on the court
- WNBA season ticket holders will be offered a complimentary LifeLock complimentary membership (valued at $110 each)
More coverage of the deal:
- Branded Jerseys Come to the WNBA (CNBC)
- In W.N.B.A., Jersey Sponsorship Could Set New Standard (The New York Times)
- Mercury suit up for a sponsorship first (azcentral.com)