Contrary to popular Big East belief, there is more than just one women’s basketball game being played today. And while that #2 vs. #3 matchup is indeed the game of the day, if you’re so inclined you can immerse yourselves in hoops pretty much all day!
Games available across the country include:
- Cincinnati (9-6) at #10 Rutgers (12-2) – 2 p.m. ET | Online at ESPN3
Cincinnati game notes | Rutgers game notes
- Michigan State (10-5) at #19 Penn State (11-3) – 2 p.m. ET | CBS
Michigan State game notes | Penn State game notes
- Wagner (2-11) at Monmouth (5-8) – 3 p.m. ET | Online at ESPN3
Wagner game notes | Monmouth game notes
- #2 Connecticut (12-1) at #3 Notre Dame (14-1) – 4 p.m. ET | CBS
Swish Appeal game preview | UConn game notes | Notre Dame game notes
- UCLA (6-8) at Arizona State (10-3) – 6 p.m. ET | FOX Sports
UCLA game notes | Arizona State game notes
Of course, aside from these contests there are numerous locally broadcast games that you might be able to pick up. I will be in Stillwater as Oklahoma State (8-2) hosts #25 Texas (10-3) at 3 p.m. ET, and you know I have an inability to stay away from threads, so I’m sure you’ll see some thoughts on Pantone 166 vs. “that burnt orange”.
As always, feel free to add your own thoughts and observations on these or any games being played today as the meat of the college season gets going in full swing!