Courtesy e-Fight Japan
J-Girls shootingboxing held a card this past weekend in Tokyo, Japan as atomweight champ Tsubaki Ooshima defended her title against Yoshimi.
It was a back and forth battle between the two, the champion had used her speed and footwork to try to out point her opponent, but Yoshimi used her power to get back in the game. In the end, all htree judges scored the bout a draw (49-49 x2, 48-48).
Two semi-final bouts in the J-Girls flyweight tournament also took place with Yayoi Sanchez taking a unanimous decision over Syuri, and Ruri Shiraishi took a decision win over Sarah Nishitani after an extension round.
In a special exhibition match, WPMF Japan bantamweight champion Madoka Jinnai fought Keiko Matsukawa.
Here are the rest of the results:
Miho and Emi Matsushita fight to a majority draw (30-29, 29-29, 29-29)
- Yuri Yamazaki def. Karei by KO 1:44 round 1
- Nao def. Yoshino Haiyama by KO 0:44 round 1
- Tsukimi Namiki def. Renjyu by KO 0:33 round 1
- Yukiko Asou def. Rumiko Tanaka by unanimous decision
- Miki Kametsu def. Kimie Miyazawa by split decsion
Filed under: Kickboxing