Hey y’all. As promised, here are my 10 hottest guys in the playoffs. This list has nothing to do with game performance but rather, how much fun I have looking at them. Yes, we women talk about the guys just like they talk about us, so welcome to the discussion fellas. Ladies, you know it’s always nice to objectify men, so feel free to participate 😉
Honorable mentions: Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder – He’s long, lean, and such a cutie. He’ll be on the main list when he either grows out of his acne or gets proactive (worked for me!). Regardless, I’m sure that doesn’t hurt him with the ladies at all.
Aaron Afflalo, Detroit Pistons – I hadn’t noticed him but he came very highly recommended, hehe. After checking out his pics, I must agree. He’s a cutie that looks like one of those good boys you’re just dying to corrupt…or is that just me…*kanye shrug*
10. Thabo Sefalosha, Oklahoma City Thunder – I’ve never been to Switzerland but if all the guys look like Sefalosha, I need to plan a trip there in the very near future. I’m a sucker for a pretty smile and he doesn’t hesitate to show his. Looks a little too nice for me but what I said about Afflalo, ditto on that one.
9. Dwight Howard, Orlando Magic – He’s fallen a lot since my list last year, mostly because I don’t prefer his demeanor, and a little because his selection of women and the public disputes with them just grosses me out. Still, there’s no denying he’s a physical specimen. I wouldn’t mind looking at him in minimal clothing for a little while. Lol.
8. Kyle Korver, Utah Jazz – Blue eyes, dark hair, and gorgeous lips; enough said. He wears his hair shaggy sometimes but when it’s cut, it’s impossible to deny his status as one of the NBA’s pretty boys. He kinda looks like Ashton Kutcher, and that’s never a bad thing. Wonder if he likes cougars too…
7. Kobe Bryant, LA Lakers – He’s been hot since he stepped onto the Staples Center floor straight out of high school. Take into account his maturity, willingness to show more personality these days, and championship demeanor, and the game’s most dangerous assassin only gets sexier with age.
6. George Hill, San Antonio Spurs – Pity this man wasn’t in San Antonio when I was playing there. I would’ve enjoyed eying him from Peter Holt’s seats. After Tony Parker became a taken man and Robert Horry‘s retirement, it’s nice to see some other eye candy in a Spurs uniform. And he’s young so I’m sure we’ll be checking him out for quite some time! (P.S. I found this picture and immediately moved him up three spots).
5. Carmelo Anthony, Denver Nuggets – A baby face with grown man tatts makes me wanna…um, well ya…he’s hot. He looked a little young for me when he first came into the league so I was hesitant to really check him out. But these days it seems he’s gone from jail bait to super fine.
4. Ersan Ilyasora, Milwaukie Bucks – This Turkish man is beautiful. 6’10”, model features, and pretty eyes. If I’d met a man like him when I was playing in Turkey a couple years ago, I’d still be over there. Plus in my experience, European men love black women (gotta love it). The Euro isn’t the only thing on the come-up y’all!
3. Serge Ibaka, Oklahoma City Thunder – This cutie caught my eye during game one of the LA-OKC series. One of those, “Ooo, who is that?” His pretty smile, angular features, and cut up bod had me rooting for the Thunder to extend the series, just so I could look at him for a couple extra games! And as I hear he’s looking for an English tutor, Ima go ahead and volunteer my services… (I know…I’ll slap my own hand for that one…)
2. Al Horford, Atlanta Hawks – I wasn’t completely sold until I met him in person. Won me over immediately. Tall, caramel skin, beautiful lips, sexy accent…uh ya, can you say yummy? The things I’d do…oh sorry, still writing… Note to self: if trip to Switzerland doesn’t work out, take one to the Dominican Republic.
1. Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls – This man is pretty and fine at the same time. Definitely an arguing piece for those who claim light skinned boys are back in style. Add the southern accent and it’s perfection. I have to admit I didn’t realize how fine he was until recently. Makes me wonder what I was looking at because, um, wow, delicious. Derrick Rose is now my favorite Chicago attraction since MJ.
Agree? Disagree? Feel free to comment or make a list of your own!