In the only pro MMA fight this weekend, Patricia Vidonic got a first round armbar submission win over Jessica Doerner at Magic City Mayhem in Minot, ND.
In amateur action, Maegan Goodwin defeated late replacement Erin McDougall by guillotine submission in round 3 in Bristow, OK.
Also in ammy action, Ashlee Mastin def. Megan Miller by unanimous decision at No Mercy MMA Colorado Springs, CO.
InvictaFC fighter Tecia Torres got the first round TKO victory over Crystal Parrish at CSC 36 in Richmond, VA in a K-1 Rules kickboxing bout. Torres’s next MMA fight will be at InvictaFC 6 July 13th in Kansas City, MO against Rose Namajunas.
In an ammy Muay Thai kickboxing action, Kari Lichtenwalner defeated Victoria Engberson by unanimous decision at WFC in Reno.
Hammer Courtesy WBF
In boxing, WBF super middleweight champion Christina Hammer got win #14 and picked up the WBO title with her unananimous decision win over Zita Zatyko in Mannheim, Germany.
Monica Silvina Acosta retained her WBC light welterweight title with her TKO win over Darys Esther Pardo before the start of round 4 in Chubut, Argentina. Pardo’s corner threw in the towel. This marks her 18th win and is still undefeated.
TYC Sports has posted the video of the last round here.
In Schwechat, Austria, Eva Voraberger won the vacant WIBF flyweight title defeating Polina Pencheva by unanimous decision. On the undercard, Doris Koehler defeated Galina Gumliiska by unanimous decision.
In other boxing action:
- Buenos Aires, Argentina – Jorgelina Veloso def. Belen Silva by technical decision round 3
- Accra, Ghana – Helen Joseph def. Marianna Gulyas by KO round 1
- Durango, Mexico – Ivoon Rosas def. Nora Cardoza by split decision and Margarita Sanauda def. Katty Mercado by unanimous decision
- Puy-de-Dôme, France – Farida El Hadrati def. Claudia Szymczak by TKO round 3
- Martínez, Buenos Aires, Argentina – Maria Magdalena Rivera def. Veronica Analia Tesure by majority decision
Filed under: MMAPowered by Sidelines