The fact that we got 19? of snow in the past 48 hours has got me in the mood to talk winter sports – after all, the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver are right around the corner!
- The US Women’s Ice Hockey team has been named and two of its team members are gearing up for their 4th Olympic Games! They will be a nice balance to the youth of 20 year old Hilary Knight – the youngest member of the team.
- Lindsey Vonn Continues to Shine Ahead of the Olympics
- 33 year old Kristina Groves Speeds Toward Olympic Immortality
- Sarah Hughes to be inducted into the the US Figure Skating Hall of Fame
- 5 Questions with World Champion Noelle Pikus-Pace
- Sasha Cohen at Rockefeller Center (video and update)
- Olympic Skier Michelle Roark Invents a Scent for Champions
Stay warm!Powered by Sidelines