Courtesy Mike Holdsworth
The first ever “Women Fight Back” card was this past weekend with a solid 12 fight card that brought unity to the women’s divisions in Great Britain.
In the pro main event, saw Chloe Hinchcliffe defeat Cherie Buck after Buck injured her knee in the second round. In the pro co-main event of the evening, Emma Watson scored an 11 second TKO over Andrea Gladiatrix.
The big portion of the card focused on what will be the future of the women’s divisions in England; the semi-pros. In what was fight of the night in many people’s eyes, L.J. Adams and Paula Donnelly threw down in an all out war. Adams would take the unanimous decision victory.
KC Kendall played double duty as after she lost via submission to both Katherine Brown (armbar) and Sophie Cooke (rear naked choke) in the first round in two separate matches.
They were also two kickboxing matches, as well as two boxing matches.
The fights will be posted to youtube in the coming weeks.
- Chloe Hinchcliffe def. Cherie Buck by TKO (knee injury) round 2
- Emma Watson def. Andrea Gladiatrix by TKO 0:11 round 1
- Laura Howarth def. Cheryl Flynn by submission (RNC) 2:34 Round 2
- Sophie Cooke def. def KC Kendall by submission (RNC) 1:18 1st round
- Kerry Hughes def. Kerry Masarati by unanimous decision
- LJ Adams def. Paula Donnelly by Unanimous Decision
- Emma Francis def. Sharlott Stephen by unanimous decision
- Katherine Brown def. KC Kendall by submission (armbar) 1:15 1st round
- Kate Jackson def. Rachael McMillan by unanimous decision
- Janette Bailey def. Aggy Lawton by unanimous decision
- Helena Moore def. Micheala Parker by TKO (ref stoppage) 0:12 round 2
- Grace Andersen def. Colleen Minter by unanimous decision
Filed under: MMA