Some of the best current and up and coming boxing talent gathered Saturday for the third annual “Beautiful Brawlers” event in Redwood City, CA. It didn’t disappoint.
Around 40 of some of the best amateur boxers in the U.S. gathered to test their skills. The main event of the final session saw Olympian Queen Underwood take a decision win over Stalacia Leggett.
Jamie Mitchell of Salinas Boxing Club defeated Casey Morton in a “Fight of the Night” award performance. Mitchell won their first outing.
Heaven Garcia won the under 14 Best Fighter award, someone to keep an eye on come the 2020 Olympics.
- Queen Underwood def. Stalacia Leggett by unanimous decsion
- Tessa Moon def. Rebekka Holt by unanimous decsion
- Alayna Woods def. Dalia Valenzuela by unanimous decsion
- Lupe Gutierrez def. Leslie Soria by unanimous decsion
- Katrina Nahe def. Odalys Camacho by unanimous decsion
- Andrea Avilas def. Allie Mendina by unanimous decsion
- Iris Contreras def. Jessica Galves by unanimous decsion
- Jamie Mitchell def. Casey Morton by unanimous decision
- Selena Hernandez def. Kim Mazariegos by TKO in the 2nd Round
- Kim Mazariegos def. Lizbeth Tovar by unanimous decision
Filed under: Boxing